Skip to main content

How to create a blog for free : with Wordpress

Hey guys I am back with the second part of the earlier post about How to create a blog for free. And in this quick guide we will be talking about the other most famous way of doing it i.e. by using Wordpress.

You must have read the earlier post where i explained the way to start your blog using blogger. If you haven't you might like to give a look.

I hope you are making your list, So let us move on toward the topic without wasting much of our time. This is not the recommended way if you are creating a free blog you should only be using Wordpress if you are ready to pay a lot of money to the services they provide and let me say that the services they provide are amazing.

As I had promised to bring this guide for you so I am bringing it. Also I wanted to tell you that if you are thinking why should I even start a blog then here is a post for you.

Step 1:

Go to Google and type Wordpress in the search bar. You will be directed to a page on Google which will contain different links for you and page will look similar to as shown.



If you click on the link then you are going to be directed to the official website of WordPress which probably will be looking similar to this. Your task is to click on the button saying create website.


The website will direct you to a five step process. Choose everything with care and keep your interest and expertise in mind before choosing your domain name and title of the blog.

Wow my ‘aonetestblog’ scheme worked here too and I am building a blog with a domain name aonetestblog.wordpress.com

Just give them the correct information about what they ask in the next steps and complete the steps without facing any problem.


In step 3 when they ask to get a custom domain name click on No Thanks and move on to the next step




Then in step 4 choose a theme for yourself. Don’t worry about the theme you can change a theme anytime.

Before posting you need to complete this last step known as verifying your e-mail. You will not be able to add a post until you completed this step. To complete this step you have to log in to your account on the Gmail and verify your account as follows.


The WordPress website must have sent you a mail which must have a link to confirm your mail as shown.


  


After completing these steps you are ready to post on WordPress too. So what are you waiting for start your own blog without spending even a buck.

Fine I know I have failed to put forward all the ways to create blog for free. But these are the good ways to get started. Yes get started and tell me how was your experience. I am always here to help.

OK, So you have one blog ready for you now so why don’t you share this post with your friends and let them create one for themselves too.



Comments

  1. Thank you miss Shivani. Very Informative blog about wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      You are welcome Mr. Eee Man I hope you liked the post And thank you for commenting. If you have any questions then you drop them here.

      Delete
    2. Hey Eee,
      I forgot to tell you that this post is written by Mr. Ranvir Singh.
      Thank you again for commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

140 Character : No More Limit

Is Twitter really removing the 140 character limit.           Hopefully Twitter is really going to remove this hurdle in front of there users by removing the 140 character limit in June at least from the private messages but limit for the tweet is going to stay as it is.          According to a website  seventeen.com  the new limit is going to be set upon 10000 characters.  The set up is taking place and is going to be out and ready to be use in July. Why the 140 character limit was there?           In the early years when twitter was not in the picture and was not yet started some undergraduates thought of starting a SMS service which then grew  into today's Twitter. As the SMS do have constraints about the number of characters Twitter came out with having a 140 character limits. Why no limit now?           Twitter had removed the limit now to keep up with there competitors like Whats App and Face Book. Both of them have no limits on number of chara

Short Stories

This page is dedicated to all the fictional short stories that are written on this blog. i have collected the whole list at one place for you. So, if you are fiction lover then you will love to go through them. Please go through them and tell me what I should be doing to improve them.  I might had done a mistake in writing or there may be some problem. Tell me what it is and I will try to solve them. I have done a lot of hard work in writing all of them please be generous to like and share with your friends. Army man turned into a thief for his son Steve came out of the hospital in hurry and asked for a taxi. He had to wait for little long as it was 5 in the morning and no cab was there for him. He did not waited for that long and began to take long steps toward his final destination. 5 minutes later after he started the walk, he found a cab. He got into the cab and asked him to take him straight to the pub.                                                       ...Rea

My story for Chetan Bhagat

Write India campaign for Chetan Bhagat ended on 30th of August. So the time for sending the stories to TOI are over now( Not Literally, Check this post for more information). Also the results for the preface of Amish are out. As you know that I am not a very good writer, therefore I was not able to get my name into the winning 3's(Hahahaha). The stories of the winners are going to be in the book which is the part of this campaign. I would love to read that book when it is out. But I will not loose my hope and keep trying till the competition ends. It does not cost anything whether I win or not as I have this blog to share my stories with my readers. I will keep posting my stories here and keep asking my readers to tell me what is the area in which I need to improve. Finally I am going to end up in a better condition. Similarly all the other guys who are willing to post their stories up on this blog can improve too. Let me tell you how? All of the guys who want to post o