Skip to main content

How to create a blog for free : with Blogger


I have been blogging for a year now and we bloggers face this question from our readers for one or the other time and they keep on asking this same question again and again.  

And the question is 

Should I start a blog? Is it worth it to spend time and money on a blog and keeping a check on the number of views to your blog again and again in the whole day

Well I am not going to answer that question here as I feel that this is not the correct time for me to answer this question as we are in the middle of something. But it's not good to talk nothing about something so I will just say that yes, its worth spending your time with your blog. The answer of why will be given in some of my upcoming posts.

It gives you the exposure and let you interact with people who have same feelings like in this world. I had watched so many movies that are based on the view that there is nothing great then this that if you are earning money in doing what you love. There are many blogs out there that have forced their owners to quit their full time job and use blogging as their full time job. 

After going through this post you will come to know about many of the ways to start a blog for free and after you complete this you are going to make one for yourself and get to the foundation stone of earning money online. So, let us start the procedure which will make you self-efficient in creating your own blog.

I hope you are ready for this. So let’s get started.

First off all I will like to talk about what if it would not be the free way. If it hadn’t been the free way than you had to buy your domain name and after that you had to pay some money for hosting your website on some server(Off course there is a free way of doing that too But that way you need to have some technical education). Wordpress is the best way to get your blog running up with paying just the right amount. But, hey we are not talking about the paid way in this post. We will just talk about the free way.

First of all let us talk about the first and most trusted free way that is Google blogger. Blogger is most trusted because of the name that we use behind it i.e. Google. The services provided by this platform are amazing. The only thing you need to start yourself on blogger is a G-mail account which I believe most of us must have.

Step 1:

Go to your search engine and type blogger and click on the first result it shows.



Oh yes there it is, in my case it was result number two. Google is showing some ad today but generally it is the first position. So, keep that in mind that you must be clicking the correct link.

Click on the link and you will be directed to new page where you will be asked to sign in to Google. You just have to put in your G-mail id and you will be ready to go.


Clicking on the button to sign in you will be directed to another page so it would be better if you first sign in to Google and then sign in blogger. But if you wrongly directed to the page as shown, then again go to Google blogger and this time I am sure you are going to be on the page that we want.



 Step 2:

Now we are going to move on to our next step that is the step number two. In this step you are going to decide about what you are going to blog about and what will be the domain name of your blog.

I am going to come with a full guide with how to decide the domain name of your blog later on but here I will just say that create a good title and find a very good domain name.

Before going ahead just give a little look at the Google or any other search engine you use and try to find out who will be your competitors and how have they done it their way. While going through this step just keep it your mind that you are expert in something. This can be anything and believe me guys there are many people out there who are waiting for you to get out and say something for them.  Don’t worry you are not going to fail; there is no danger of that in this blog industry.

Now if you have chosen your blog name and your blog address quite interestingly then it will surely be available for you. When you see the term available under the address bar then you will be ready to go. I too will work with you and make a blog for myself so I can keep up with you all.

See how interestingly I picked my domain name and to my great surprise it was available.


The third and final step you are going to follow is to choose a template from all given templates in the list. Do not waste a lot of time watching all templates and select a random one as we can change it anytime afterward. Although we can also change our domain name too but it is not good to keep changing domain name as it decreases the trust of the people who are trying to find us over the internet.

Finally click on the create blog and you will be ready to post your stuff. Post whatever you want and see for yourself how it is coming for you by clicking on the view blog button on the top. Keep posting and sharing your blog with your friends and keep insight with the number visitors you are getting per day.

I have marked number one and number two step for you. Just do it and see it for yourself.



So tell me how it feels to be part great internet community.
There are many more things that you have to do after creating your blog . I will try to bring them out for you in the future.

This post is getting  a little longer so I will shift the other part to a new post those who want to read can read it separately by following the steps written below.

Want to know how to create a blog for free on WordPress. Click here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

140 Character : No More Limit

Is Twitter really removing the 140 character limit.           Hopefully Twitter is really going to remove this hurdle in front of there users by removing the 140 character limit in June at least from the private messages but limit for the tweet is going to stay as it is.          According to a website  seventeen.com  the new limit is going to be set upon 10000 characters.  The set up is taking place and is going to be out and ready to be use in July. Why the 140 character limit was there?           In the early years when twitter was not in the picture and was not yet started some undergraduates thought of starting a SMS service which then grew  into today's Twitter. As the SMS do have constraints about the number of characters Twitter came out with having a 140 character limits. Why no limit now?           Twitter had removed the limit now to keep up with there competitors like Whats App and Face Book. Both of them have no limits on number of chara

Short Stories

This page is dedicated to all the fictional short stories that are written on this blog. i have collected the whole list at one place for you. So, if you are fiction lover then you will love to go through them. Please go through them and tell me what I should be doing to improve them.  I might had done a mistake in writing or there may be some problem. Tell me what it is and I will try to solve them. I have done a lot of hard work in writing all of them please be generous to like and share with your friends. Army man turned into a thief for his son Steve came out of the hospital in hurry and asked for a taxi. He had to wait for little long as it was 5 in the morning and no cab was there for him. He did not waited for that long and began to take long steps toward his final destination. 5 minutes later after he started the walk, he found a cab. He got into the cab and asked him to take him straight to the pub.                                                       ...Rea

My story for Chetan Bhagat

Write India campaign for Chetan Bhagat ended on 30th of August. So the time for sending the stories to TOI are over now( Not Literally, Check this post for more information). Also the results for the preface of Amish are out. As you know that I am not a very good writer, therefore I was not able to get my name into the winning 3's(Hahahaha). The stories of the winners are going to be in the book which is the part of this campaign. I would love to read that book when it is out. But I will not loose my hope and keep trying till the competition ends. It does not cost anything whether I win or not as I have this blog to share my stories with my readers. I will keep posting my stories here and keep asking my readers to tell me what is the area in which I need to improve. Finally I am going to end up in a better condition. Similarly all the other guys who are willing to post their stories up on this blog can improve too. Let me tell you how? All of the guys who want to post o