Skip to main content

Make them Proud


          There are some incidents which you never forget. Those might be good, those might be bad. But one thing I can say pretty surely is that the best feeling that a person can get is by making their parents feel happy. This is true universally. When they feel that they are proud to be our parents then only we can say that ‘we are proud of ourselves’.


          There are very less people in the world who get this good fortune to make their parents feel proud due to them. I don’t know many of them. But 10th Sikh guru was able to get that feeling.  There is a long story behind this.


          This was time when Auragzeb, the last prominent Mughal ruler ruled India. He was very strict to the non-Muslim communities. He had asked all the Hindu priests to change their religion. Every Hindu was in fear at that time. Some of the priests decided to visit 9th Sikh guru to solve their problem. Next day they all visited him and tell him their problem.


          9th guru, Guru Teg bahadur ji, thought for some time and then answered that they need a leader who can even give their life for your protection. He should be strong as he is going to face lot of problems while doing this. 10th Guru(Guru gobind singh ji were not declared Guru at that time), who was 9th guru’s son was listening everything from the other room. He came to the room where the meeting was taking place.


          “Who can do it without you?” This childish voice came from 10th guru and he was not more than 13 years at that time. No one can say these words to his father. He had that courage to speak these words although he knew that this can lead to his father’s death. His father felt proud on his son’s courage and decided to support the Hindus.


          “Go on tell him if you turn Teg Bahadur to a Muslim then we all will change our religion too.” 9th guru speaks loudly and stood up from his place. His face glowed; his muscles swell in proud, proud toward his son. He had kept his chest up in a group of people.


           This story is not related to religion. It doesn’t tell that one religion is above from other. It tells humanity is the best religion. You may follow any religion or you may not. But if you feel pain for other human then you are a follower of humanity. This is above any religion you follow.


          Many of the people may relate this story with the religion. They may feel that their religious sentiments are hurt by this article then let me tell you go on find a doctor for yourself. Guru Teg Bahadur and his son’s is not a proof of richness of their religion But they showed us how to think like a human and not discriminate between any religions.


          After reading this story the following story is to be felt like waste of time but I have to tell this story. I too made my parents proud by doing a work of humanity. For me it was nothing but for my parents, this was the best day. They got the feeling that all those years which they have not done anything of their choice to grant me the right values are not wasted.


          This is the story when I was very young. I used to live with my parents in a busy city. Everyone had a shortage of time. Our city was in the heart of the state. This city has the largest number of hospitals and hotels in the whole Asia. The city had a large sports market at one edge of it. Our quality products were sent to the international event.
My father had arrived here from the other state to this state in the search of job. He was able to get rather very good job in the state’s police department. This was the time when he was new to the city and he knew very less people in town.


          We shifted to a new location and obviously my school was changed too. I was in a new school. That was my first day at the school. My school was very reputed school of the state. Its building was huge, beautiful and green. It was no less than a four floor five star hotel. Some construction work was going on at one side of the school.


          It had been a while since I was coming to the school and I started liking it. I made a lot of new friends. We shared our lunch at the lunch time. It made me remember of those old days. Those days were the greatest no stress, only fun. But nothing lasts forever.


          One day in the afternoon at the time of recess I was walking in the ground. I saw something like a packet in the thick layer of flowers grown at lower boundary of the school. I moved toward it and saw that it was a bundle which was wrapped on a rectangular shape. It feels like it was something important inside it.


          I opened it and was shocked to see money inside it. The amount of money was very large as I was not able to hold the money with my single hand and all the notes were of thousand rupees. I thought for no time and followed my way to the supervisor’s office.
Supervisor sir was doing an important work at that time but he allowed me to get inside of his office. I show him the money and he was shocked to see this much of money. He kept the money in the locker and admired me for doing the right thing and promised to find the owner of this.


          After some days when I was studying in the English class a student came to the teacher and told him that supervisor had called me to his office. Every student’s eyes turned toward me. They were watching me go as I had done a crime and he had called me to punish for it.


          I too was scared as supervisor of our school was considered as the most dreadful teacher of all. I reached his office and asked him to come in. He smiled and asked me to sit on the chair beside him. Then he introduced me to a poor looking man. This man worked as a gardener in our school. He was the owner of the money.


          He told me that he had saved the money for her daughter’s marriage which is next month. And the money was lost maybe when I was planting some flowers. He thanked me for this and said, “If you had not returned the money, my daughter marriage would never have been happened.”


          In the evening I told my parents that my teacher had called them to come to the school. They had only one question in their mind that was why. I told them that I don’t know. They got that I had done something wrong that is why they are calling both of them.


          Next day at the school I went with my parents. In the morning assembly the school’s principle called me by name and tells everyone my story. Everyone clapped for me and I saw my parents smiling at the end of the stage. My principle called my parents on to the stage and congratulated them for teaching me the right values.


          They could hear the large crowd of students who was clapping at their son’s achievement. They were looking like the proud parents. This was my story what about you have you ever made your parents proud do share it with the comments. Every story has its own value don’t feel like my story is silly give it a try. This is big story store……

Thank You


 


   

Comments

  1. Please share your valuable comments and tell me if you feel that their is any mistake.

    Ranvir singh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

140 Character : No More Limit

Is Twitter really removing the 140 character limit.           Hopefully Twitter is really going to remove this hurdle in front of there users by removing the 140 character limit in June at least from the private messages but limit for the tweet is going to stay as it is.          According to a website  seventeen.com  the new limit is going to be set upon 10000 characters.  The set up is taking place and is going to be out and ready to be use in July. Why the 140 character limit was there?           In the early years when twitter was not in the picture and was not yet started some undergraduates thought of starting a SMS service which then grew  into today's Twitter. As the SMS do have constraints about the number of characters Twitter came out with having a 140 character limits. Why no limit now?           Twitter had removed the limit now to keep up with there competitors like Whats App and Face Book. Both of them have no limits on number of chara

Short Stories

This page is dedicated to all the fictional short stories that are written on this blog. i have collected the whole list at one place for you. So, if you are fiction lover then you will love to go through them. Please go through them and tell me what I should be doing to improve them.  I might had done a mistake in writing or there may be some problem. Tell me what it is and I will try to solve them. I have done a lot of hard work in writing all of them please be generous to like and share with your friends. Army man turned into a thief for his son Steve came out of the hospital in hurry and asked for a taxi. He had to wait for little long as it was 5 in the morning and no cab was there for him. He did not waited for that long and began to take long steps toward his final destination. 5 minutes later after he started the walk, he found a cab. He got into the cab and asked him to take him straight to the pub.                                                       ...Rea

Big Stories

Welcome to the big stories page of this website. Here you will find all the posts that were related to Top news headlines of that times. The posts are in the descending order of their established dates. Finally Prison Break is back  Preface of Write India campaign by Chetan Bhagat Preface for write India campaign by Amish Finally 1993 Mumbai bomber hanged Write and Win 10 Greatest Quotes by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Now Anushka commits the same mistake South African tour to India Announced Kim Kardashian post on twitter made CEO to respond Curfew in Jamshedpur: Steel city turned rough Hit of Ram Chandra Series 140 Character : No More Limit 5 Crores in one Day. Angry Birds : The Movie 62 deaths per match. 7 main advantages that Gold monetization scheme is going to offer Letter by one year old Prime Minister