Skip to main content

Love Story of a Ghost


          Today’s generation of 21st century does not believe in supernatural things. And I being a 21st century kid did not believed it until I faced that myself. I was doing job in a reputed company in Delhi, the national capital of India. My salary was also very good due to which my life style had changed to large extent. I used to spend my time in bars and hotels and talked to the people whom I never knew.

          I live alone in Delhi as my parent lives in Punjab. I was trying to get a transfer to Punjab but was unable to get it. The company in which I worked was a world level production company which produce different parts of machines. Our office was in the heart of the city. Its factory was spread over the area of 100 acres.

          In the front of the factory there is the big office of the company. I work as the senior engineer in the production department. I have a big cabin of mine at the third floor of the office. The office looks less as a working place and more as a 5-star hotel.

          The life was going good. One day in the evening I came home early from the office as the work was less in there. I decided to go out after the dinner. I took the dinner at home and went out to watch a late night movie at the nearest cinemas. I watch the movie which ended at 12 o’clock at night.

          My home was not too far so I decided to walk to my home. I got out of the mall and started walking toward my home. Cool wind was blowing which provide relief from the heat of that July day. I was moving slowly toward my house and was thinking of my next assignment at the office after completing which I will be promoted to the designation of chief engineer.

           I was so involved in the thoughts that I was not able to realise that an arm had gone along my waist and held me tightly. I felt the tightness after sometime and looked toward the face that had held me. I still remember that scarred face which was asking me for help. She said something but I was not able to understand.

           I was struck on her beautiful big eyes. Those big eyes stole my heart and left me with nothing. She was still speaking and I was still struck. At the other moment she got away from me and stood still. I saw her from a distance now. She was extremely beautiful and was wearing red top and blue jeans. Her face was flawlessly beautiful. I was not in the mood but decided to hear what she was saying.

          I moved my eyes away from her. I was not able to see anything for some time as my eyes wanted to see her again but I controlled myself and ignore my eyes request. I was still facing away from her and asked her to tell me her problem.

“Those goons are following me and trying to do something bad with me. Please help me.”
I turned back and saw a group of people was coming toward us.

“Okay, just come with me quickly. My house is nearby I can take you there if you want.”

“It’s okay I will wait for some time outside your house and will go to my home when I feel safe.”

“Just follow me.”


          The goons were still following us. We started to move quickly toward my house and we were able to leave them behind. As soon as we entered the house they entered our street.

“Find the girl. I am not going to leave her this way. Quickly, she will be nearby.” The leader of the group said firmly.


          All of the goons spread in the street and started finding her. After some time they met again and the leader again said, “We will hide somewhere and wait for her to come out. She definitely is going to come.”


          She was standing with me and was holding my arm with all the hardness she had left in her. Both of us were listening to the wordings of the goons. I again saw her face and was again lost in her big eyes. She noticed me starring so I quickly moved my eyes toward some other thing.

“How will I go home now?” she asked

“Don’t worry you can stay as long as you want to. By the way, what were you doing at this point of time at night?”

“We were both watching the same movie. I was sitting two seats behind from you.”

“Okay, this is my home, be confortable and feel like home. If you want to sleep there is the bedroom. I will sleep in the guest’s room.” I said to her.

          “Thank you very much for your kindness. Yes, I am very tired and want to sleep.” She said and made her way to the bedroom and I went toward the guest’s room and lie on the bed and try to fall asleep. But again and again that scared face comes in front of me. 
I was not able to stay in my room for too much long and made my way toward the bedroom. I thought something for some time outside the bedroom and ten opened the door of the bedroom. She was lying on the bed and was in deep sleep. A dim light was coming to the room from outside. This less light made her face glow 10 times more and she looks to be the prettiest girl I had ever seen.


          I took a chair and sat on it and starred her for some time. I don’t know how this sometime turned into whole night. In the morning when she woke up I was sleeping on the chair with my face toward her face. She got up and went to washroom for freshen. After some time she came back with two cups in her hands.

“Do you want coffee?” she asked

“Yes” I said

“What were you doing here in my room?” she asked

“Oh, sorry I don’t know when I fell asleep.” I replied

“And what were you doing?” she asked again

“I was just checking whether you needed something.” I made a story and she found me that I was saying a lie. But she didn’t say anything and just smiled.


          Then after some time she asked to take a leave and go back to her house. I was not ready to grant her the permission to go but she said that I had to go to work. Then I remembered that I too have a job. But I was very sad to see her going. She came back and gave me her phone number. I had never felt happy in my life to see a ten number digit.


          It had become my daily routine to call her 4 times a day. We used to talk the whole night sometimes. Then I asked her to watch a movie with me. She was convinced and on the movie day. I went to her home to pick her up. She was standing out of her house in a beautiful pink dress. I took her to a restaurant and we had our meal over there.


          Then we went to watch the movie. During the whole movie she watched the movie and I was watching her. She noticed me many times but this time I did not move my eyes but kept on watching her. During a romantic scene I put my hand over hers. She did not say anything as she was too much concentrated on the movie.


          After the end of the movie I took her to my home. During the whole journey neither I nor her spoke a single word. Then at the home we began the talking.
She asked, “So, how was the movie?”

“It was nice.” I replied even though had not watched a single part of it.

“So, tell me the story.” She tried to check me.

“Okay, you got me. I had not watched it.” I answered.

“Why?”

“I was watching you.”

“Why?” she asked me again

“Because I love you.” I said with some anger and turned away from her “yes I don’t know why, I don’t know how but I love you.”   


          She remains silent for some time and then said, “I love you too.”
This was the best feeling I had in my life. I turned toward her. She was smiling. I moved toward her and kissed her on her on her right cheek, then I kissed her on her left cheek and then finally I kissed her on her lips. We kissed each other for at least five minutes and then we separated. I saw in her eyes she too did not want to lose me again. There was trueness in her eyes.


          I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. Those were the hot days and I had not turned the air conditioner on. So, a lot of sweat was flowing. One of the drops fell from my head and passed the body of her as there was nothing in her. I was scared to see this. I got away from her and stood still.

“Who are you?” I asked her

“My real name is Riya and I was killed two years ago by my husband.” She said

“But why?” I asked the same question again.

“I was in love with one of his friend back from we were very young but my parents did not allowed me to marry with him and made arrangements for me to marry his friend. My husband did not even look toward me. One day I was going to make love for 1st time in my life with my love and my husband found us both and killed me. But my lover was able to escape.” She tried to explain

“Then why are you doing this to me?” I asked her

“I was not able to make love with my lover. So, if I made love with a person who loves than I will be freed.” She said

After listening to her I remained in shock for some time and then I controlled myself and said, “I will free you.”

I came toward her and started kissing her. We made love and she was free to go to heaven. She said, “I will send an angel for you from heaven. She will always love you.”
  


I am still waiting for that angel to come. Will she come or not do tell me through your comments……….

Comments

  1. Please share your valuable comments and tell me if you feel that their is any mistake.

    Ranvir singh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

140 Character : No More Limit

Is Twitter really removing the 140 character limit.           Hopefully Twitter is really going to remove this hurdle in front of there users by removing the 140 character limit in June at least from the private messages but limit for the tweet is going to stay as it is.          According to a website  seventeen.com  the new limit is going to be set upon 10000 characters.  The set up is taking place and is going to be out and ready to be use in July. Why the 140 character limit was there?           In the early years when twitter was not in the picture and was not yet started some undergraduates thought of starting a SMS service which then grew  into today's Twitter. As the SMS do have constraints about the number of characters Twitter came out with having a 140 character limits. Why no limit now?           Twitter had removed the limit now to keep up with there competitors like Whats App and Face Book. Both of them have no limits on number of chara

Short Stories

This page is dedicated to all the fictional short stories that are written on this blog. i have collected the whole list at one place for you. So, if you are fiction lover then you will love to go through them. Please go through them and tell me what I should be doing to improve them.  I might had done a mistake in writing or there may be some problem. Tell me what it is and I will try to solve them. I have done a lot of hard work in writing all of them please be generous to like and share with your friends. Army man turned into a thief for his son Steve came out of the hospital in hurry and asked for a taxi. He had to wait for little long as it was 5 in the morning and no cab was there for him. He did not waited for that long and began to take long steps toward his final destination. 5 minutes later after he started the walk, he found a cab. He got into the cab and asked him to take him straight to the pub.                                                       ...Rea

Big Stories

Welcome to the big stories page of this website. Here you will find all the posts that were related to Top news headlines of that times. The posts are in the descending order of their established dates. Finally Prison Break is back  Preface of Write India campaign by Chetan Bhagat Preface for write India campaign by Amish Finally 1993 Mumbai bomber hanged Write and Win 10 Greatest Quotes by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Now Anushka commits the same mistake South African tour to India Announced Kim Kardashian post on twitter made CEO to respond Curfew in Jamshedpur: Steel city turned rough Hit of Ram Chandra Series 140 Character : No More Limit 5 Crores in one Day. Angry Birds : The Movie 62 deaths per match. 7 main advantages that Gold monetization scheme is going to offer Letter by one year old Prime Minister